[英 [beə(r)] 美 [ber] ]
过去式：bore; 过去分词：borne; born; 现在分词：bearing; 复数形式：bears;
名词熊; （在证券市场等）卖空的人; 蛮横的人
及物动词承担; *受; 支撑; 生育
不及物动词生（孩子）; 结（果实）; 与…有关
形容词跌价的; 股票行情下跌的; 卖空者的
1. bear down : 压倒, 击败；
2. the Great Bear : n. 大熊座；
3. like a bear with a sore head : 心情恶劣；
4. loaded for bear : 有准备的；
1. Different trees bear different fruits.
2. He bears a grudge against me because I took his place in the office.
3. She has borne five children.
1. Our apple trees will bear well this year.
1. He is a bear at **the**tics.
A：I can (live with it/ stand it/ bear it/ endure it.)
B：It’s not the end of the world.
A：Have any plans for the weekend, Tom?
B：Yeah, I’m going for a hike in the southern Rocky Mountains.
A：Oh, do you go hiking often?
B：I go as much as I can. I love hiking because you can really get in touch with nature.
A：It would be nice to get out of the city. Do you want some company?
B：Sure. But, it will be a long hike, 30 miles in three days. Have you been hiking before?
A：Yeah, I go a lot too. I saw a bear and a mountain lion on my last hike.
B：Wow! You must have been pretty far away from the city.
A：Yeah, my friend and I hiked in a very wild part of the national forest.
B：Well, bring him along too. We’ll have a great time this weekend.
A：Thanks, I’ll ask him.
1. For laying indoors, in tunnels, in ducts and underground. Able to bear external mechanical force.
2. Able to bear external mechanical force but not large pulling forces.
3. For laying indoors, in tunnel, in cable trench or direct in ground, able to bear external mechanical forces, but unable to bear large pulling force.
4. Section 3 presents a number of other avenues of research that have been argued to bear on the innateness of language, and shows how recent empirical research about language learning and the brain **y challenge the nativist position.
5. A list of the later Fathers who bear witness to the s**e truth **y be found in Mangenot's article in the Dict.
6. May I be able to bear and forbear the wrongs of others.
7. The first book to bear this title was published by authority of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland in 1562 and contained texts for the ministration of the sacr**ents.
8. My grand**ther often wagged her jaw, but i couldn't bear to break in on.
9. Announced they have already no new funds to invest new loans, the hedge fund under the bear stearns cos. met lossing because of the secondary mortgage debt invesment and announced paused to buying back. Citigroup esti**tes secondary mortgage loan debenture`s price lowing has **de the cost of stocks which hold by the federal civil mortgage association and the federal housing loan mortgage corp. shrink usd$ 4.7 billion
10. At the s**e time moral pressure is brought to bear.
11. Other countries'interests and influence would be brought to bear.
12. And I think that brought everybody back to bear.
13. It requires sufficient resources, recognizing the full range that can be brought to bear in support of education.
14. The extensive k***ledge about the hu**n visual system can be brought to bear in practical design.
15. His influence would be brought to bear to get this configured in less than a week.
16. And just at that time, you brought your bear to me and told me that was a gift your mother had gave to you.
17. When I was a kid in China, I used to come across story books which describe about the living in the forest of Russia, chum salmon which move in reverse current, brown bear which catching chum salmon in the stre**, all these are good memories.
18. The results are consistent with the interpretation that positive intangible infor**tion tends to trigger institutional herding on the buy side.3. The securities Investment Funds act as momentum traders in bear **rket while as contrariant traders in bull **rket. Further ****ysis reveals that momentum trading by investment funds intensifies stock return momentum but stock price e**eriences a long-term reversal. It indicates return momentum results from mispricing instead of risk. The securities Investment Funds h**per **rket efficiency when they act as momentum traders.4 Both momentum trading and herding behavior intensify **rket ano**lies and h**per **rket efficiency. However, momentum trading or herding behavior is the only one of the **ny aspects of the institutional investor.
19. The Big Dipper refers to seven stars such as Dubhe, Merak, Phecda, Megrez, Alioth, Mizar and Alkaid, part of the Great Bear.
20. If the non—defaulting party`s right of claiming other party to bear relevant civil liability for this. then it will be inconsistent with the legal spirit of PRC laws, also it will be adversary to the stability and harmony 0f the **rital f**ily.
If you bear something somewhere, you carry it there or take it there.
e.g. They bore the oblong hardwood box into the kitchen and put it on the table.
If you bear something such as a weapon, you hold it or carry it with you.
e.g. ...the constitutional right to bear arms.
...hundreds of flag-bearing **rchers.
If one thing bears the weight of something else, it supports the weight of that thing.
e.g. The ice was not thick enough to bear the weight of **rching men.
...the load-bearing joints of the body.
If something bears a particular **rk or characteristic, it has that **rk or characteristic.
e.g. The houses bear the **rks of bullet holes.
e.g. ...note ***** bearing the Presidential seal...
If you bear an unpleasant e**erience, you accept it because you are unable to do anything about it.
e.g. They will have to bear the misery of living in constant fear of war...
e.g. He bore his sufferings **nfully.
If you can't bear someone or something, you dislike them very much.
e.g. I can't bear people who **ke judgements and label me...
e.g. I can't bear having to think what I'm going to say...
If someone bears the cost of something, they pay for it.
e.g. Patients should not have to bear the costs of their own treatment.
If you bear the responsibility for something, you accept responsibility for it.
e.g. If a wo**n **kes a decision to have a child alone, she should bear that responsibility alone.
If one thing bears no resemblance or no relationship to another thing, they are not at all similar.
e.g. Their daily menus bore no resemblance whatsoever to what they were actually fed...
e.g. For **ny software packages, the price bears little relation to cost.
When a plant or tree bears flowers, fruit, or leaves, it produces them.
e.g. As the plants grow and start to bear fruit they will need a lot of water.
...a strong, fruit-bearing apple tree.
If something such as a bank account or an investment bears interest, interest is paid on it.
e.g. The eight-year bond will bear annual interest of 10.5%.
...interest-bearing current accounts.
When a wo**n bears a child, she gives birth to him or her.
e.g. Em** bore a son called Karl...
e.g. She bore him a daughter, Suzanna.
If you bear someone a feeling such as love or hate, you feel that emotion towards them.
e.g. She bore no ill will. If people didn't like her, too bad...
e.g. I have lived with him on the best terms and bear him friendship.
If you bear yourself in a particular way, you move or behave in that way.
e.g. There was elegance and ****** dignity in the way he bore himself.
If you bear left or bear right when you are driving or walking along, you turn and continue in that direction.
e.g. Go left onto the A107 and bear left into Seven Sisters Road.
16. see also: bore;borne
If you bring something to bear on a situation, you use it to deal with that situation.
e.g. British scientists have brought computer science to bear on this problem.
If you bring pressure or influence to bear on someone, you use it to try and persuade them to do something.
e.g. His companions brought pressure to bear on him, urging him to stop wasting money.
19. to bear the brunt of -> see brunt
to bear comparison -> see comparison
to bear fruit -> see fruit
to grin and bear it -> see grin
to bear in mind -> see mind
to bear witness to -> see witness
相关词组：bear downbear outbear upbear with
A bear is a large, strong wild ani**l with thick fur and sharp claws.
On the stock **rket, bears are people who sell shares in e**ectation of a drop in price, in order to **ke a profit by buying them back again after a short time.
1. He said he had no money to buy the stuffed bear for her so he stole it at knifepoint.
2. The company announced on Wednesday it had stopped cooperation with and canceled a deal to buy into Bear Stearns.
3. It is the ulti**te symbol of luck and this " star " piece is inspired by the Great Bear legend.
4. Only a triangular f**ily model can form stability, can build a platform to bear and neutralize these negative psychological feelings.
5. In contrast, cigarette packs in Canada bear graphic pictures of cancerous tumours and diseased gums.
6. But the goess's brother cannot bear to see his sister **rry a mortal.
7. Bear Stearns chair**n and chief executive Jimmy Cayne reiterated that his company did not need a capital infusion.
8. No individual member state can go it alone and **intain prosperity and security, and can certainly not bring the necessary weight to bear on actively shaping globalization.
9. He said the soul of his work is the boy in Transparent Carrot who has an almost superhu**n ability to bear suffering.
10. We should not worry about the resulting growth in our trade surplus or even carry it too far as to bear a sense of guilt.
本文"bear是什么意思（英文单词bear的中文意思解释） "：http://www.qudanhao.com/n/12042.html 内容来自互联网，请自行判断内容的正确性。若本站收录的信息无意侵犯了贵司版权，请给我们来信(email@example.com)，我们会及时处理和回复